Raw Till 4 Principles
Freelee, who came up with the Raw Till 4 program, has provided a valuable, but lengthy document, listing the Raw Till 4 Principles. These principles lay out the ground rules for following the program to make sure you get the best results.
After I started following the program I decided to make a quick RT4 cheat sheet that listed the program principles in a more succinct way. This allowed me to post it on my fridge for quick and easy reminders on the RT4 guidelines. I’m a stickler for following the rules, and having these rules handy helped me a lot. I hope it will help you too!
The RT4 principles are your guiding light. To get the most benefits, you should follow these principles to the letter daily. Think of it as your Raw Till 4 bible. I’ve created an image of the file for some color. I’ve also created a PDF for you to download and print.
How To Live Raw Till 4 – Principles
- Eat Plant foods Only. NO animal products
- Raw fruits & greens ONLY till 4 pm
- 1,000+ calories from fruit for breakfast
- 1,000+ calories from fruit for lunch
- Big green banana smoothies perfect for Breakfast and Lunch
- High carb cooked dinner
- For cooked dinner eat potatoes, root veggies, rice, gluten-free pasta
- Daily fat intake ≤ 10%
- Salt intake ≤ 1000mg per day
- Eat whole, unprocessed foods ONLY.
- Avoid all oils!
- Big Green Salad With (Before) Every Dinner
- Eat Organic foods if possible
- NO sweets or fruit after cooked dinner
- Eat Fully Raw One Day Per Week
- Unlimited calories every meal, no restriction. Pound that fruit down!
- Avoid Chickpeas, beans, lentils if possible
- Drink > 4 Litres of Water Daily
- Exercise Daily (Walk, jog, bike, etc)
This summary is based on the Raw Till 4 Principles created by Program designer Freelee at https://www.facebook.com/groups/rawtill4/